23 February 2013

Instapaper - a simple tool to save web pages

Have you ever surfed to a page and thought that you'd like to revisit it at a later time? This happens to me regularly. Some people simply bookmark the page within their browser and this is what I used to do too. That is until I discovered Instapaper. I tag pages on whatever device I'm using at the time and revisit them later when I have the time.


Here we have "a simple tool to save web pages for reading later" which is pretty much it in a nutshell. It's a simple matter to tag a page using a special bookmark script and the page is saved to your Instapaper folder.

Instapaper main screen

I haven't tested this feature but you can also download text versions of the pages in epub or mobi format - I guess if you'd like to collect some articles to read on your e-reader device.

All-in-all it has proven to be of huge value to me and I use it daily. Give it a try.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment